The Handbook of Marketing Strategies for Music Teachers: 88 Free and Low Cost Ways to Book Your Studio Full
This interactive guide is intended to help you create a vibrant studio filled with music and students. You’ll learn the basics of how to make money while following your passion.
This project was developed as a collection of business strategies especially for music teachers. The ideas within are the results of my own time coaching music teachers in turning their love for music and teaching into a real business.
You’ll find all sorts of creative ways to market your studio and find more students without breaking the bank.
Some of my suggestions and strategies are easy fixes and ideas. Others will take more time and energy. Some ideas will resonate with you, and some will not. My goal here is to provide you with enough strategies and ideas so you have plenty to choose from.
You may already have a working studio, but just need some fresh ideas for marketing. You might be brand new to a music studio business start-up and want to get going as quickly as possible. Whatever your situation, this guide is flexible and you can work on what you want whenever (and if) you want to!
Within this handbook, there are 88 bite size easy to set into motion strategies that cover the following topics.
- Music Studio Basics
- Utilizing Social Media
- Building a Website
- Networking Ideas
- Marketing Tips
- Advertising Strategies
This handbook is for you if:
- You enjoy working at your own pace
- You would like to increase your studio without pouring forth a lot of money
- You would like new and fresh ideas to creatively market
- You feel overwhelmed and tired of passing out flyers and advertising in the newspaper
- Would truly like to see yourself as a business owner
- You want to be more financially comfortable!
- Want to learn how to brand yourself both online and offline in an irresistible way
Think of this "must-read" as a private biz lesson just for you! For an investment of one of your lessons, you can have this must have resource that will help you grow your studio quickly. Plus it's a great tax write off!